This virtual conference is designed to promote real-time conversation and learning around agile government:
Lightning talks and panel discussions by agile government practicioners.
Virtual networking with peers and speakers in the online hangout room.
Practical agile tips and best practices to bring to your organization.
Session topics include:
– What Agile Looks Like In Local Government (Tim Nolan)
– Cultural Change In Government (Ann Dunkin)
– DevOps and Continuous Deployment (Dr. David Rico)
– Modern Agile Procurement (Chris Cairns)
– Agile Workshopping (Doug Birgfeld)
– And more!
Details at: http://www.agilegovleaders.org/conference/