AgileGovCon is a community-powered, online gathering of those seeking to advance agile practices in the public sector. Get tips on how to be agile within the unique constraints of a government setting. Network and share stories with peers in the virtual ‘water cooler room’. Leave inspired!
Session topics include:
– What Agile Looks Like In Local Government (Tim Nolan)
– Cultural Change In Government (Ann Dunkin)
– Delivering Agile As A Vendor (Joshua Smith)
– Modern Agile Procurement (Chris Cairns)
– Agile Workshopping (Doug Birgfeld)
– And more!