AGL events are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event environment welcoming for all.
If you witness or experience someone violating the code of conduct, you can report it to event staff or volunteers (indicators on name tags). We will follow up to ensure the event remains safe and enjoyable for everyone.