AGL is holding a free, virtual mini-conference dedicated to the adoption of agile methods in government. The event will be held June 1 at 10amPT / 1pm ET.
Topics will include cultural transformation, agile in local government, modern procurement, user centered design, DevOps, and more.
Participants will have access to:
- Lightning talks by agile government practitioners
- Panel discussions on agile culture and practices
- Live video chat with speakers and attendees
- Real-time discussion and Q&A in Slack
“The idea is to encourage participation, discussion, and collaboration within the agile government community,” said Elizabeth Raley, Director of Professional Services at CivicActions and a member of AGL who will moderate the event. “We are using several online tools in tandem to make sure attendees leave with practical information and valuable connections.”
- Ann Dunkin, CIO for the County of Santa Clara
- Chris Cairns, Co-Founder of 18F
- Jesse Taggert, Experience Design Leader for Child Welfare Digital Services in California
- Kendra Skeene, Director of Product for GeorgiaGov Interactive
- Robert L. Read, Co-founder of 18F
- Raphy Villas, Transformation Lead for U.S. Dept. of Labor
Space is limited to 500 participants. Register at: http://www.agilegovleaders.org/conference/.