Agile contracts are intended to deliver business value, but this can be challenging to measure objectively. Leaders in modern procurement discuss lessons (many learned the hard way) about specific deliverables and metrics to track the success of work on modular contracts.
January 16 @ 12pm PT / 3pm ET
Online (register for your event link)
Polly Hall | DHS Procurement Innovation Lab
Josh Seckel | Sevatec
Paula Wagner | USCIS
Karl Fogel | Open Tech Strategies
- Specific deliverables that can help identify progress
- Holding vendors accountable for their work
- Measuring progress with Work Order Authorizations
- What to avoid — common failures in measuring contract success
- High level directives vs. agency level metrics
- Is EVM compatible with agile delivery?
Audience participation welcome! Enter your questions at registration for the panelists to answer during the event.
All registrants will be entered into a drawing for a raffle book prize. This month’s book is “Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success” by John C. Maxwell.
Winner will be announced during the event. If selected, you must be present (online) at the event to claim it!