Since 1971, GMIS International has sponsored an annual conference that enables public sector IT managers and their staffs to network, discuss key issues, review major local government developments, adopt policy statements, and conduct association business. Conference keynote addresses, educational sessions, workshops, and field demonstrations provide attendees with an unparalleled opportunity for acquiring new tools and techniques to address the problems facing public sector IT administrators today. GMIS International’s Annual Conference typically attracts hundreds of IT public sector professionals from cities throughout the world.
We look forward to welcoming you to sunny Florida for the 2019 GMIS MEETS conference!
The conference will provide to you
- Opportunities to network with your colleagues and peers
- Three full days of esteemed industry expert speakers
- Access to state-of-the-art sponsors and exhibitors
- An open dialogue for the exchange of ideas
Who should attend?
- Government CIOs
- Technology Directors
- IT Administrators
- Public Sector IT Professionals