Leaders in government IT security with practical DevSecOps experience will discuss creative solutions to the problems agencies are trying to solve in the quest to balance automation, security, and compliance.
The event is a live online discussion by Agile Government Leadership. Audience participation is encouraged!
April 26 @ 12pm PT / 3pm ET
Online – register for event link
Greg Elin, Founder and CEO | GovReady PBC
Fen Labalme, Chief Information Security Officer | CivicActions
Jon Tidwell, IT Security Officer | Collin County, TX
Join this online community discussion, bring your questions, and learn how to:
- Define DevSecOps in 30 seconds or less — what does it mean for your organization?
- Think like a CISO — what are the major concerns that can jeopardize an ATO?
- Adopt automation practices that improve delivery times AND security
- Bring creativity, common sense, and agility to security practices
- Understand what problems automation CAN’T solve