Agile Six is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a cross-functional team to deliver user-centered products using Agile methodologies and modern software development practices. We’ll be working closely with Government and vendor partners to improve the Veteran experience by modernizing VA.gov.
We’re looking for our Product Manager to:
- Have an adaptive, empathetic, collaborative, and positive mindset
- Establish a vision and ensure all team members and stakeholders have a shared understanding of product objectives, goals, and metrics.
- Create a product strategy and roadmap and help develop a communications strategy supporting product goals.
- Skilled at breaking down problems and building consensus.
- Make tactical decisions to improve the design, define requirements, and generate stakeholder buy-in for our desired path forward.
- Identify and proactively monitor and address product risks.
- Lead a cross-functional team of researchers, designers, and engineers to ensure the right product is delivered to the right audience.
- Work with the team to set and meet quality standards for any product we build.
- Use evidence to make product decisions, ask “why” a lot, and recognize the difference between “we can’t do that because of bureaucracy” and “we can’t do that because of the law.”
- Working with the program manager, ensure your product complies with federal regulations such as Authority to Operate, the Paperwork Reduction Act, and Section 508.
About Agile Six: Agile Six is a full spectrum digital transformation company that shapes human-centered digital experiences for our Veterans. Agile Six’s core competencies are built around the practice, technical, and cultural enablers that power successful digital transformations.
We believe that a strong team is built on trust and agility. On a battlefield, your “6:00” position (your back) is the most vulnerable. When someone tells you that they’ve “Got Your Six,” it means they’re watching your back. In the same way, truly empowered software teams thrive on trust. Teams built on trust maximize collaboration, creativity, and quality, and when our clients and our team share this trust circle, truly great solutions emerge.
If you’re interested in joining our rapidly growing team, please drop us a line at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.