Sevatec is hiring a Program Manager with experience managing IT projects and programs preferably in the Cyber Security arena. The Program Manager will manage a Cyber Security Defense project to protect the IT infrastructure and resources, information systems, and the information used in these environments from cybersecurity threats. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience with Agile program and project management, and administrative skills for this functional area. The Contractor shall provide program and project management support in the following areas: risk management, integrated schedule management, performance metrics, document management, and change management.
- Support the facilitation of effective governance, cross-project integration, performance monitoring and the implementation of Agile security processes.
- Attend weekly status meetings with the Government Program Managers.
- Coordinate quarterly/monthly Program Management Review meetings with Government staff and Contractor management staff.
- Ensure that Agile approaches are established and maintained on the program and associated projects and reflected in the team’s approach.
- Establish Agile measurements of progress such as Kanban boards are used and kept up to date.
- Ensure use of client standard enterprise planning and tracking tools.
- Utilize processes that ensure continuity of operations and smooth transition of the management responsibilities throughout the life of the contract.
- Stay abreast of new capabilities offered by open source tools and cloud services in order to proactively and regularly provide recommendations to incorporate them
- Adhere to security regulations per NIST 800.53 rev 4 by delivering security architecture, artifacts, and reviewing scan results as needed
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
- Superior communication and management skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT related field, or equivalent and a minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing IT projects and programs
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or higher certification.
Experience managing the following types of projects preferred:
- Penetration Testing and Security Exercise Development
- Security Analytics and Incident Detection
- Secure Code Review
- Network Security
- Enterprise Security Solution Engineering
- Security Engineering support for Agile Development and DevOps
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have or are able to obtain a Government Agency suitability clearance. (Current DHS EOD preferred).
To apply for this job please visit careers-sevatec.icims.com.