Sevatec, Inc. is seeking a talented Test Engineer to support the implementation of Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) at a Federal agency. The right candidate will be a Test Engineer with Identity Access Management experience who possesses a deep understanding of Scrum and Agile practices.
- The QA Engineer shall design, develop, integrate, test, and deliver incremental functional releases of the ICAM environment in accordance with the government-approved, contractor-developed, ICAM environment design and release schedule.
- Assessing the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all interface requirements
- Developing automated testing scripts Develops test scenarios and test scripts Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test
- Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities
- Identifying and defining external operational and technical interface requirements
- Conducting operational and performance tests to confirm that the ICAM environment meets functional requirements, user expectations, and performance specifications.
- Master’s degree or 15+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices
- Experience with automated and performance testing tools and practices
- Experience with automated regression test scripts
- Experience in Federal Government software testing Experience with Selenium, Jenkins, and Chef
- Experience with JAVA, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, XML and scripting languages.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies with an emphasis on testing practice
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to take initiative on assigned projects/tasks and work with minimal supervision
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Unix OS and scripting preferred Experience with Junit, Nunit, Geb, Spock, Mockito, JMock, or other testing and mocking frameworks rather than large “Test Systems” like Load Runner.
- Experience with OS scripting like Windows Batch, Bash, Shell, etc. Includes similar scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a government agency Suitability Clearance.
To apply for this job please visit careers-sevatec.icims.com.