The Vice President, Veterans Affairs will also lead efforts to increase Ad Hoc’s support of the Department of Veterans Affairs mission. This includes researching and understanding the key business objectives, challenges, and goals for VA as a whole. The Vice President, Veterans Affairs will develop deep relationships in working with our customers, and grow Ad Hoc’s business through these relationships. The Vice President, Veterans Affairs will also develop deep working relationships with other vendor partners to expand Ad Hoc’s presence at the VA through these relationships. The Vice President, Veterans Affairs will seek out new opportunities at the agency that fit Ad Hoc’s core capabilities, and will lead efforts to capture those opportunities, and build a team that can scale these efforts.
- Our Federal contracts require that you must be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment
- The Vice President, VA position is in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, and requires regular time on-site with our delivery teams and customers at VA headquarters in Washington, DC.
The Vice President should have experience in the following:
- Experience with VA and knowledge and understanding of their key business objectives, challenges, and goals
- Experience with business development and capture in the federal market
- Background in technology project and program management
- Managing multiple programs that deliver design/UX and software development in the federal government space
- Managing a multi-million dollar P&L for multiple programs with multiple subcontractors
- Experience with federal contracting and contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this job please visit adhocteam.workable.com.