Government and industry panelists who participated in the FLASH procurement by Department of Homeland Security discuss challenges and lessons learned from the landmark attempt to modernize federal IT procurement.
- Origin and purpose of FLASH
- Tech challenges vs. written proposals
- What worked and what didn’t
- Scale and logistics of FLASH
- Live questions from audience
Previous AGL Live
Watch agile case studies from the State of Maine, U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, Salt Lake City, and other agencies.