Conversations with leaders in government innovation, IT modernization, and cultural transformation.
Upcoming event October 10
“Seek and you shall find: Engaging users for better UX in government”
October 10 @ 12:00 pm PT / 3:00 pm ET
Online – register for your event link
Bring your questions!
This is a community discussion. Audience participation is highly encouraged. Come prepared to learn and share with others.
Practical advice from UX leaders on how to find and engage users to build government services that work for everyone. Discussion will include:
- What is User Experience (UX) and how is it different in government?
- How can we build a culture in government that recognizes the value of experimental activities like user research?
- How can we work through government-specific constraints to communicating with real end users (i.e. PRA)?
- What are some things we can do right now to start incorporating real users into government programs and projects?
- From a requirements perspective, what is the risk of NOT having UX in a project?