AGL will host a social hour and follow-up discussion to last week’s AGL Live: “Agile Coaches on the Front Lines.” The dialogue was so lively that we were not able to get to all of the questions. Please join us for a casual conversation with agile coaches working in government.
When: Friday, May 15, 2020 at 1PM Pacific / 4PM Eastern
What: Social hour and follow-up discussion about agile coaches in government.
Where: RSVP here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YA89_1akT1-gfIUHDPTwdw
Watch video of the April 29 AGL Live discussion below:
Being a rather rare breed of Agile Coach, 4 public sector coaches connected on the different challenges of digital transformation. You don’t want to miss these sound bites:
- Public Sector Transformation: from outputs to outcomes
- Definition of done vs continuous “becoming”
- Finding the “why” and selling an unpopular ROI
- Grassroots movement meets executive buy-in
- Finding and growing centers of enthusiasm
- Agile is not a destination, it’s a journey–the value of a coach
- Finding, building, and growing incentive
- You either become a part of us or you will be overtaken by us
There were more questions than we had time for, so please join us this Friday for the opportunity to engage with this dynamic panel.
[Thank you to Alexa Tsui for the above writeup!]