The U.S. General Services Administration’s DigitalGov University will hold a “How to Run an Agile Project in Government” webinar on December 11 at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. eastern time.
This webinar will give an overview of Agile software development, specifically from a program manager or CIO’s perspective. We will focus on the advantages of Agile and what a Federal knowledge worker needs to know to effectively run an Agile team. As much as possible we will focus on issues specific to the Agile development in the Federal space.
In particular we will talk about:
- Using Agile as a risk mitigation strategy
- Story writing and estimation
- How to make sure an Agile team provides executive transparency
- Insisting on good technical practices
- Things that can go wrong.